- Special favourable Covid-19 terms valid from 1.1. 2021
- Valid from 1.1. 2021
- Secure payments as always
- Full Refund Guarantee
- No Date Change Fees
- 10% deposits in stead of 20% deposit
- Full Financial Protection
- Safe Travels Protocols
Special favourable Covid-19 terms valid from 1.1. 2021
Active in Czechia is committed to monitoring and amending our approach to travel, providing guests both flexibility and security during COVID 19. This set of terms replace standard booking conditions and is applicable from 1st January 2021.
Covid 19-terms and conditions remain in place until the restrictions impacting outbound travel from guests home country and/ or inbound travel to the destinations are lifted. Once there are no limitations of travel set by governments of respective countries, standard booking conditions
Any booking of a tour can be rebooked up to 30 days before arrival to a later date or canceled free of charge. After that, cancelation conditions apply.
Upon confirmation of the tour, a deposit of 10 % is due within 7 days ( min. 50 EUR per single booking). Additional payment for the tour latest 15 days prior to the tour start. If the booking is made less than 15 days prior to the tour start, full advance payment is required within 3 days after confirmation of the tour.
- untill 30 days prior to arrival: 100% credit of the amount paid for future travel or 100% refund
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival: 75% credit of the amount paid for future travel or 75% refund
- 14 days to 72 hours prior to arrival: 50% credit of the amount paid for future travel or 50% refund
- Less than 72 hours prior to arrival: 20% credit of the amount paid for future travel or 20% refund
- Tour canceled by the travel agency: 100 % credit of the amount paid for future travel or 100% refund*
*Travel agency is forced to cancel the tour if:
- The government in the home country of residence restricts all but essential travel;
- Travel restrictions are imposed on the destination the guest is travelling;
- The destinations the guest is travelling to are under official government sanctioned lock-down that prohibits guests from travelling;
- The destinations have no formal lock-down but have closed their borders either to international travellers or to travellers from the guest’s country of residence;
- International flights are cancelled with no alternative routing available for guest to use to reach the destinations in the itinerary;
- These conditions exclude all group bookings (15 or more guests). Special terms agreed for these bookings apply.
Secured payments by Mollie & PayPal
Mollie.com is the leading payment platform in Benelux and growing fast in Europe. PayPal is the leading payment platform in large parts of Europe. Both payment service providers are leading in secure payments.