We’ve been focusing on active holidays in Czechia since the early nineties. We love our Czech countryside with it’s endless posibilities for outdoor recreation.
We want to share our travel experiences with you. Our main focus is on:
- Czech Republic Walking tours – Self guided walking holidays
- Czech Republic Cycling tours – Self guided cycling holidays
- Czech Republic Canoe tours – Self guided canoeing holidays
- Combinations of Walking, Cycling and Canoeing
- Wide choice in additional options like e.g. luggage transfers, airport pick up, local transfers all tailored to your specific wishes.
Our aim is to show you our country in an active, but comfortable way, to poke around places not mentioned in every guidebook, yet beautiful and worth visiting. Our trips include a mix of cultural experiences, nature discoveries, gentle outdoor activities and local lifestyle. We focus on one to seven-day active trips for individuals and closed smaller groups connected by all these elements. Most of our tours are self guided, to a great extend you can choose your own pace.
We are more than happy to take you to the most popular spots – that can be crowded from time to time – but also to the places which aren’t overcrowded with tourists. With an experienced guide or self guided with our support over a distance, you’ll discover various interesting nooks and corners of our country, get to know the ways of life of local inhabitants and visit wonders from the list of UNESCO sites.
We supply full in-country support by the most experienced and passionate travel pro’s that you can think.
We’ll be delighted if one of our destinations captivates you. The Czech Republic isn’t just Prague. We’ll do all we can to convince you.
Yours truly Luit, Jana & Martina
The Team Active in Czechia (aka Actief in Tsjechië)